Today we are going to see how to make Tuna Stir fry with just two main ingredients; canned tuna and onions.
This is a very easy recipe and our dish will be ready in no time.
When you are busy and have no time to cook and you want to eat something very nutritious and loaded with protein, you can go for this. This tuna stir fry goes well with both rice and roti.
So now let us move on to our recipe-
1. Light meat tuna flakes in water (185gx2) – (you can use tuna flakes in oil too. In that case, drain off the excess oil, and you can use this oil later for preparing tuna stir fry)
2. 1 cup chopped onions
3. 2 tbsp chopped cilantro leaves
4. 2 slit green chillies
5. Few curry leaves
6. 2 tbsp coconut oil
7. 1 tsp red chilli powder
8. 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1. Drain off the excess salt water and keep the drained tuna aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok and add in chopped onions.
3. Saute until the onions turn translucent.
4. Now add in slit green chillies and curry leaves.
5. Saute until the onion turns golden brown.
6. Now add turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
7. Add little water to prevent spices from burning.Stir well.
8. Donot add salt as we are using canned tuna flakes and it already has salt in it.
9. Now add drained tuna flakes and mix well.
10. Cook it for another couple of minutes.
11. Our tuna stir fry is ready to serve.
Do check out my video to see how to make this easy tuna stir fry.
Click on the link below;
Hope you liked this recipe. Do try this and let me know how it turned out. Also leave your comments below, would love to hear from you all 👍
Happy cooking 🙂