Hi dear friends,
I‘m so delighted to tell you all that my dear friend Meena Ram of Tingle-ur-taste buds, nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. I’m truly humbled and honored to receive it.Thank you so much dear Meena for your support and the confidence that you have placed in me.
This is my first nomination and it came as a joyous surprise to me and believe me I have no words to express my happiness.
Meena has a fabulous blog.Friends do check out her blog https://tingleurtastebuds.com for all the amazing and wonderful recipes that she keeps sharing.She inspires me a lot.The way the recipe is presented with beautiful pics is outstanding.Keep inspiring and encouraging others and keep sharing,Meena.
Rules for Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide links to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Write a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
- Select the 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
My blogging journey so far
I love cooking food for my loved ones.I also like sharing my cooking experiences with my friends.It’s my best friend who motivated me to start this blog.As she felt I should share my cooking experiences with others also.That will help them too.I liked her idea but was initially reluctant to start a blog as I was not sure if I would be able to post regularly.But then this thought passed through my mind- “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you will never get it done”. So friends at last I made up my mind to start a blog.
It’s been only a few weeks since I started blogging and the response and encouragement I got in this blogging world is tremendous.I thank you all for your lovely comments and support.It keeps me going.This award is sure to motivate me to write a better blog.
Advice to new bloggers-
As I’m a newbie blogger,I don’t have much to say.But still I would like to give you some tips.
- Create regular but interesting content on a schedule.
- Engage with your reader and followers.
- Keep it simple.
- And the most important thing is to make sure what you are featuring is what you love.That will make you write effortlessly and your pace of posts will be constant.
Friends here I’m nominating some of the amazing blogs that I think are worth visiting.Here are my nominations and I congratulate all of these fabulous bloggers-
- Priya Pandian of https://arusuvaiunavu.wordpress.com
- Patricia of https://teaandtales1.wordpress.com
- Ana of http://www.aromasandflavours.com
- Sujatha of https://batterupwithsujatha.wordpress.com
- Lathiya of https://cookwithsmileblog.wordpress.com
- Pushpita of https://eigichakhum.wordpress.com
- Ruchi of https://ruchisvegkitchen.com
- Preeti of https://preethicuisine.com
- Preveena of https://myweekendfoodexperiments.wordpress.com
- Anjali of https://anjalidhawan WordPress.com
- Astha of https://asthaskitchendilse.wordpress.com
- Niranjara of https://superduperkitchen.wordpress.com
For those of you who accept this nomination-
- Create a blog thanking the blogger who nominated you and listing their site.
- Nominate few bloggers you follow and notify them.
- Share an experience that got you started blogging.
- Share a word of advice for fellow bloggers.
I thank all my readers for their constant support.Wishing you all the very best.